|Today: Sunday 13 June 2021 , 2:07 am
Last updated 22 Day , 7 hour
In this page talks about ( Masaru ) It was sent to us on 21/05/2021 and was presented on 21/05/2021 and the last update on this page on 21/05/2021
is a masculine Japanese given name.
Masaru can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- å‹, "excel"
- å„ª, "excel"
- å¤§, "large"
- å°† or å°‡, "commander"
The name can also be written in hiragana or katakana.
People with the name
- Masaru Akiba (å‹), a Japanese football player
- Masaru Emoto (å‹), a Japanese author
- Masaru Furukawa (å‹), a Japanese swimmer and olympic champion
- , Japanese equestrian
- Gagamaru Masaru (å‹), a Georgian sumo wrestler
- Masaru Hamaguchi (å„ª), Japanese comedian
- Masaru Hayami (å„ª), the 28th Governor of the Bank of Japan
- Masaru Ibuka (å¤§), a Japanese electronics industrialist
- Masaru Ikeda (å‹), a Japanese actor and voice actor
- Grant Masaru Imahara, an American electronics and radio control expert
- Masaru Inada (å‹), a Japanese skeleton racer
- Inoue Masaru (å‹), a Japanese samurai known as the "father of the Japanese railways"
- , Japanese field hockey player
- Masaru Katori (ã¾ã•ã‚‹), a female Japanese writer and manga author
- Masaru Kageura (å°‡), a Japanese baseball player
- , Japanese footballer
- Masaru Kitao (å‹), a Japanese animator
- Masaru Konuma (å‹), a Japanese director
- Masaru Kurotsu (å‹), a Japanese football player
- KyokutenhÅ Masaru (å‹), a Mongolian sumo wrestler
- Masaru Matsuhashi (å„ª), a Japanese football player
- , Japanese sport wrestler
- Masaru Edward Fulenwider-Musashi, a Wushu martial artist, stuntman, and an actor
- , Japanese ski jumper
- , Japanese baseball player
- Masaru Ogawa (å‹), a Japanese figure skater
- , Japanese baseball player
- Masaru Sakurai (è³¢), a member of the Japanese musical group The Alfee
- Masaru Sato (å‹), a Japanese composer
- Masaru Shimabukuro (å„ª), a member of the Okinawan music band Begin
- Masaru Shintani, a Japanese-Canadian Karate master
- Masaru Takumi (å‹), a Japanese yakuza
- Masaru Tobita (å°†), known as Survival Tobita, a Japanese professional wrestler
- Wakanohana Masaru (å‹), a Japanese sumo wrestler
- , Japanese lawyer and politician
- Masaru (ãƒžã‚µãƒ«), a character in the manga and animated film Akira
- Masaru Daimon (Marcus Damon in the English dub), a character from the anime series Digimon Savers
- Masaru Kato (å‹), a character from the anime and manga series Gantz
- Masaru Aoki of Hajime no Ippo
- Masaru Sera, the Third Chairman of the Tojo Clan in the first game in the Yakuza series
- Masaru Watase, the Waka gashira of the Omi Alliance in Yakuza 5
- Masaru "Echo" Enatsu, an SAT operative in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
- Masaru Daimon, a character in Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls.
- Masaru Bakugou (çˆ†è±ª å‹), Katsuki Bakugo's father and the husband of Mitsuki Bakugo in the manga and anime My Hero Academia
- 27791 Masaru, a main-belt asteroid
- IEEE Masaru Ibuka Consumer Electronics Award
- Sexy Commando Gaiden: Sugoiyo!! Masaru-san, a manga series
Category:Japanese masculine given names
There are no Comments yet