Last updated 2 hour , 48 minute
In this page talks about ( Natsuki ) It was sent to us on 15/06/2021 and was presented on 15/06/2021 and the last update on this page on 15/06/2021
is a common Japanese given name. While a unisex name, it is more commonly used by women. It can also be used as a surname.
Natsuki can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
;as a given name
- å¤ç¨€, "summer, rare"
- å¤ç”Ÿ, "summer, life"
- å¤ç´€, "summer, chronicle"
- å¤æ¨¹, "summer, wood"
- å¤å§«, "summer, princess"
- å¤å¸Œ, "summer, hope"
- èœæœˆ, "greens, moon"
- èœæœˆ, "Rapeseed flower, moon"
- é‚£æœˆ, "rich/beautiful, moon"
- å¤å¦ƒ, "summer, queen"
- å¤å£, "summer, seasons"
- æ‡å£, "reminiscence, yearn, seasons"
- æ‡å¸Œ, "reminiscence, yearn, hope"
- ãƒŠãƒ„ã‚, katakana for "Natsuki"
- ãªã¤ã, hiragana for "Natsuki"
;as a surname
- å¤æœ¨, "summer, tree"
- å¤æ¨¹, "summer, wood"
- Natsuki Ikezawa (æ± æ¾¤ å¤æ¨¹, born 1945), Japanese poet, novelist, essayist, and translator
- Natsuki KatÅ (åŠ è—¤ å¤å¸Œ, born 1985), Japanese actress
- Natsuki Harada (åŽŸç”° å¤å¸Œ, born 1984), a Japanese actress
- Natsuki Mizu (æ°´å¤å¸Œ, born 1972), a Japanese musical actress who was a member of the all-female musical troupe, Takarazuka Revue from 2006-2010
- Natsuki Okamoto (å²¡æœ¬å¥ˆæœˆ, born 1989), a Japanese fashion model and actress
- Natsuki Sumeragi (çš‡åæœˆ or çš‡ãªã¤ã, born 1967), Japanese illustrator and manga artist who is famous for incorporating both Korean and Chinese history into her works
- Natsuki Takaya (é«˜å±‹ å¥ˆæœˆ, born 1973), Japanese manga artist best known for creating the manga series, Fruits Basket
- Natsuki Nishi (born 1972), Japanese Olympic sprint canoer
- Natsuki Sato (ä½è—¤ å¤å¸Œ, born 1990), J-pop singer and former member of the all-female Japanese idol group AKB48
- Natsuki Taiyo (æ°´å¶‹ ãªã¤ã¿, born 1984), Japanese professional wrestler
- Natsuki Ozawa (å°æ²¢ ãªã¤ã, born 1972), Japanese singer, actress, and AV idol
- Natsuki Hanae (èŠ±æ±Ÿ å¤æ¨¹, born 1991), Japanese voice actor
- YÅko Natsuki (å¤æ¨¹ é™½å, born 1952), Japanese actress
- Rio Natsuki (å¤æ¨¹ ãƒªã‚ª, born 1969), Japanese voice actress
- Mari Natsuki (ä¸å³¶ æ·³å, born 1952), Japanese singer, dancer and actress
- Natsuki, a character from the visual novel game Doki Doki Literature Club!
- Natsuki Kuga (ãªã¤ã), a character from the anime series My-HiME
- Natsuki Kruger (ãƒŠãƒ„ã‚), a character from the anime series My-Otome
- Natsuki Shinohara, a character from the animated movie Summer Wars
- Natsuki Smith-Mizuki, a character from the manga Shonan Junai Gumi
- Natsuki Mamiya (èœæœˆ), a main character from the 2006 Japanese tokusatsu series, GoGo Sentai Boukenger
- Natsuki Kisumi, the title character of Natsuki Crisis, a Japanese manga and 2 episode OVA
- Musashi Natsuki (å¤æœ¨å…ä¸‰å››), the title character of Musashi no Ken
- Natsuki Shinomiya (é‚£æœˆ), a character from the otome game series Uta no Prince-sama
- Natsuki Nakagawa (ä¸å· å¤ç´€), a character from the anime Sound! Euphonium
- Rin Natsuki, a character from the Pretty Cure franchise
- Subaru Natsuki, protagonist of the light novel series Re:Zero âˆ’ Starting Life in Another World
Category:Japanese unisex given names
There are no Comments yet