Last updated 1 Day , 7 hour
In this page talks about ( Hideki ) It was sent to us on 14/06/2021 and was presented on 14/06/2021 and the last update on this page on 14/06/2021
is a common masculine Japanese given name.
Hideki can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- ç§€æ¨¹, "excellence", "timber trees"
- è‹±æ¨¹, "superior", "timber trees"
- è‹±æ©Ÿ, "superior", "chance"
- ç§€å–œ, "excellence", "pleasure"
- ç§€ç´€, "excellence", "chronicle"
- è‹±è¼, "superior", "brightness"
- è‹±å¸Œ, "superior", "hope"
The name can also be written in hiragana or katakana.
People with the name
Notable people with the name include:
- Hideki Abe (å®‰å€ æ „åŸº), Japanese video game composer
- Hideki Arai (æ–°äº• è‹±æ¨¹, born 1963), Japanese manga artist
- Hideki Fujii (è—¤äº• ç§€æ¨¹, born 1934), Japanese photographer
- Hideki Fujisawa (è—¤æ²¢ ç§€æ¨¹, born 1963), also known as Danceâ˜†Man, Japanese musician
- , Japanese basketball player
- Hideki Imai (ä»Šäº• ç§€æ¨¹, born 1943), Japanese information theorist and cryptographer
- Hideki Imamura (born January 29, 1972), Japanese musician, co-founder and vocalist of the band Siam Shade
- Hideki Irabu (ä¼Šè‰¯éƒ¨ ç§€è¼, 1969-2011), a Japanese professional baseball player who played in both Japan and the United States
- , Japanese footballer
- Hideki Isoda (ç£¯ç”°ç§€æ¨¹, born 1970), Japanese producer, director, and composer
- Hideki Kadowaki (é–€è„‡è‹±åŸº, born 1976), Japanese mixed martial artist
- Hideki Kamiya (ç¥žè°· è‹±æ¨¹), Japanese video game designer
- Hideki Kita (å–œå¤š ç§€å–œ, born 1952), retired Japanese long-distance runner
- Hideki Kojima (å°å³¶ è‹±æ¨¹), Japanese voice actor
- Hideki Komatsu (å°æ¾è‹±æ¨¹, born 1967), Japanese Go player
- Hideki Makihara (ç‰§åŽŸ ç§€æ¨¹, born 1971), Japanese politician
- Hideki Matsui (æ¾äº• ç§€å–œ, born 1974), Japanese baseball player
- Hideki Matsutake (born 1951), Japanese electronic musician
- Hideki Matsuoka (æ¾å²¡ç§€æ¨¹, born 1968), Japanese Go player
- Hideki Matsuyama (born 1992), Japanese golfer
- , Japanese Nordic combined skier
- Hideki Mutoh (æ¦è—¤ è‹±ç´€, born 1982), Japanese race car driver
- Hideki Naganuma (é•·æ²¼ è‹±æ¨¹, born 1972), Japanese video game music composer
- , Japanese Nordic combined skier
- , Japanese rugby union player
- Hideki Niwa (ä¸¹ç¾½ ç§€æ¨¹, born 1972), Japanese politician
- , Japanese racing driver
- , Japanese actor, playwright and theatre director
- Hideki Okajima (å²¡å³¶ ç§€æ¨¹, born 1974), Japanese baseball player
- Hideki Saijo (è¥¿åŸŽ ç§€æ¨¹, 1955-2018), Japanese singer and television celebrity
- Hideki Shirakawa (ç™½å· è‹±æ¨¹, born 1936), Japanese chemist and winner of the 2000 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- , Japanese baseball player
- Hideki Takahashi (é«˜æ©‹ è‹±æ¨¹, born 1944), Japanese actor
- Hideki Tasaka (ç”°å‚ ç§€æ¨¹, born 1975), Japanese voice actor
- , Japanese boxer
- Hideki Tojo (æ±æ¢ è‹±æ©Ÿ, 1884-1948), Japanese Prime Minister during World War II
- Hideki Yukawa (æ¹¯å· ç§€æ¨¹, 1907-1981), Japanese theoretical physicist and the first Japanese Nobel laureate
- , Japanese sumo wrestler
- Hideki Motosuwa (æœ¬é ˆå’Œç§€æ¨¹), a character in the manga series Chobits
- Hideki, a character in the anime series Devil Hunter Yohko
- Hideki Go, the alter ego of Ultraman Jack from the 1971 tokusatsu film The Return of Ultraman
- RyÅ«ga Hideki (æµæ²³ æ—±æ¨¹), an alias for L from the manga Death Note
- Hideki Nishimura, a character in the light novel series And You Thought There Is Never a Girl Online?
Category:Japanese masculine given names
There are no Comments yet