Last updated 1 hour , 7 minute
In this page talks about ( ToshirÅ ) It was sent to us on 13/06/2021 and was presented on 13/06/2021 and the last update on this page on 13/06/2021
is a masculine Japanese given name.
ToshirÅ can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- åˆ©éƒŽ, "advantage, son"
- æ•éƒŽ, "agile, son"
- ä¿ŠéƒŽ, "sagacious, son"
- åˆ©æœ—, "advantage, bright"
- æ•æœ—, "agile, bright"
- ä¿Šæœ—, "sagacious, bright"
The name can also be written in hiragana or katakana.
People with the name
- ToshirÅ Ide (ä¿ŠéƒŽ, 1910â€“1988), Japanese screenwriter
- Toshiro Kageyama (åˆ©éƒŽ, 1926â€“1990), Japanese Go player
- Toshiro Kandagawa (ä¿ŠéƒŽ, born 1939), Japanese chef
- Toshiro Konishi (1953â€“2016), Japanese-Peruvian chef, musician and television personality
- Toshiro Masuda (ä¿ŠéƒŽ, born 1959), Japanese composer
- Toshiro Mayuzumi (æ•éƒŽ, 1929â€“1997), Japanese composer
- ToshirÅ Mifune (æ•éƒŽ, 1920â€“1997), Japanese actor
- ToshirÅ MutÅ (æ•éƒŽ, born 1943), former Deputy Governor of the Bank of Japan
- Toshiro Nomura (æ•éƒŽ), Japanese astronomer
- Toshihiro Ono (æ•æ´‹, born 1965), a Japanese manga artist
- Toshiro Sasaki (1900â€“1933), Japanese author
- Toshiro Suga (born 1950), aikido instructor
- , Japanese sport wrestler
- Toshiro Tomochika (born 1975), Japanese politician
- Toshiro Tsuchida (ä¿ŠéƒŽ, born 1964), Japanese game director
- Toshiro Yabuki (born 1961), Japanese music composer
- Toshiro Yamabe (ä¿ŠéƒŽ, 1926â€“2000), Japanese Go player
- ToshirÅ Yanagiba (æ•éƒŽ, born 1961), Japanese actor
- Toshiro Kurusu (æ•éƒŽ), a character in the 2001 anime film WXIII: Patlabor the Movie 3
- Hijikata ToshirÅ (åå››éƒŽ), a character in the manga and anime series Gintama
- Toshiro Umezawa, a character in the collectible card game Magic: The Gathering
- TÅshirÅ Hitsugaya (å†¬ç…éƒŽ), the captain of tenth division in Bleach
Category:Japanese masculine given names
There are no Comments yet